Easy Start Headlight Control Module
for Triumph Bonneville
Simply plug-in control module into existing headlight wiring, now when ignition is in “on” position, only position light will be turn on while headlight stays off;
this will allow more battery power available to start the bike. Once engine’s been started, simply flip high-low beam switch to turn on bike’s headlight and headlight will stay on until ignition is turned off again.
This product originally was design for customer to have the option of turning off headlight when starting the bike.
It is particularly useful when trying to start the bike in cold climate, when battery does not have much cold cracking power left; it would also allow people to run ECU or ignition test on the bike without having to hook-up to a larger battery because headlight is turned off.
This product is very useful for all model years of Bonneville with single H4 headlamp.
Speed Triple / Street Triple / Rocket III use two sets for each H4 headlamp.
Modules for Tiger Sprint ST, and Daytona 675 also available upon request.
So in short, this product is quite simple and easy to use, it offers customer option to ~
- Turn off headlight when cursing in parade,
- No need to discount battery charger every time you want to ride,
- Save time and money from waiting around curb for battery rescue,
- Battery will last longer because now you can start the bike with headlight turn off
- Protect HID headlight system, if equipped, from repeated power surge damage during ignition procedure
- OE plug design, no wire cutting/splicing, ensure excellent reliability
- Build with automotive grade wiring with exceptional heat and cold resistance, to ensure long-term dependability
- Prevent battery over drain during engine warm up